deschnell
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 24, 2013
- Messages
- 37
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- Lethbridge, AB
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple photos from a photowalk I went on last week. If you've seen my Black Velvet B&W pic, it's from the same time/area.
First - an old tractor. This was the club tractor for an abandoned rugby field, sitting on the side of the field. It just seemed to have some character to it, with the missing front wheel.
D3100 18mm (cropped a bit), f/14, 1/13 - processed in LR5 from NEF

The second is on the other side of the clubhouse. It's obviously a shopping cart that is a long way from home, since there are no nearby stores. It's here for the season, stuck in the ice (or until a big chinook blows through and melts what's left).
D3100 32mm, f/14, 1/10, overprocessed in LR5 I think... but I might have done a 3 exposure HDR in PS... I can't remember what I did on this - it's been a few days. The overprocessing symbolized how tired the cart must feel from carrying around our over-processed foods we can so easily get these days...

First - an old tractor. This was the club tractor for an abandoned rugby field, sitting on the side of the field. It just seemed to have some character to it, with the missing front wheel.
D3100 18mm (cropped a bit), f/14, 1/13 - processed in LR5 from NEF

The second is on the other side of the clubhouse. It's obviously a shopping cart that is a long way from home, since there are no nearby stores. It's here for the season, stuck in the ice (or until a big chinook blows through and melts what's left).
D3100 32mm, f/14, 1/10, overprocessed in LR5 I think... but I might have done a 3 exposure HDR in PS... I can't remember what I did on this - it's been a few days. The overprocessing symbolized how tired the cart must feel from carrying around our over-processed foods we can so easily get these days...
