Tractor pull

tyrsmkr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Went to a tractor pull last week. I was super bummed that I only had my 150-500 sigma, I was sitting way too close for that. Fastest shutter speed I could muster was 1/20 so not many came out too good. Its a great lens though, I don't think I could have done better with anything else.

The guy in the 2nd picture is looking down because right before the photo was taken, the motor blew.

3827634771_603f03838f_b.jpg

3827632263_c6e37b58ca_o.jpg

What ISO were you useing ? you would have done much better with an F2.8 lens the best your lens will do is F5.6

I probably could have done better with a lot of things, but I use what I have. ISO was 1600. Just a canon xs by the way.

Very nice and it looked like you made good use of what you had with you. I've never been to one of these and it looks like fun.

Was it held indoors? Very good pics for those settings and conditions, noise is visible but not excrutiating by any means. :) WB is a little yellow but that often happens with weird indoor lighting, might need to set it manually. I'd also love to see tractor pulling some day, they do have it here but only in southern Sweden, the one event that would have been only 3 hours drive away got cancelled :(

Most reactions

Back