What's new

Trade my T2i+Cash for your 7D!?

Herm99

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
47
Reaction score
3
Location
Missoula, MT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wanted to see if there is any remote chance of interest in this, however I can't make any deals until September 8th (long story) but I wanted to get a jump start on it.

I have a T2i in fantastic shape that I would be willing to trade for a 7D and I of course throw cash into the deal. I can get pics, verification, seller feedback, etc etc...anyone?

(this would be for Bodies only, no lenses involved on either side)
 
I should also add this camera is only 7 months old, I was the first owner and bought it brand new 7 months ago. I have original box, cords, software, receipt, etc etc. This thing is in pristine condition. If I don't have any hits by mid late September it goes on Ebay.
 
You're not going to have any luck finding anyone willing to take that big of a step backwards. You'd be much better off selling the T2i and using that money to help pay for the 7D
 
You're not going to have any luck finding anyone willing to take that big of a step backwards. You'd be much better off selling the T2i and using that money to help pay for the 7D

Yeah, I figured as much, my only hope was to find someone who maybe had a 7D as a backup camera that they aren't using. I'm not in a huge hurry so I thought I would at least try before I sell it.
 
How good is the condition of the T2i?
 
It's for the body only, and it's in fantastic shape. This was my child, I've pampered it, never dropped and no scratches. I will put up pictures tonight. I'm not in a huge hurry to sell it because I'm still in the market for a 7D. But it is indeed for sale and very well taken care of. I'm the original owner of this camera and bought it brand new about 8 months ago. I have the box, owners manual, EVERYTHING that came in the original box.
lukeh99 AT gmail DOT com - hit me up if you're really interested. I'll try to get pics up asap.
 
I get dibs because I'm in CONUS.
 
With USPS it costs the same to ship here as it would anywhere else in the US, still first.
 
Aw, shucks. *snaps fingers*
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom