Traditional Nature to Things

Sicboi

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The billboard here is speaking to me. I like it a lot.

Attachments

• $IM000593.JPG
    $IM000593.JPG
    594.9 KB · Views: 121
To me, it's a mundane snapshot. Keep shooting.

You seem to be interested in shooting the banal.
This is exceptionally difficult to pull off - you need to prove to the viewer that there was a vision prior to shutter release.
You are missing by a wide margin in this respect, but if this is what interests you keep at it.

If you don't know what I mean by the banal, then perhaps I've given you too much credit.

I'm not too proud to be a member here and neither am I going to allow you to continue here ever.

I don't think it's banality... If you look at both signs there appears to be a message.

I don't think it's banality... If you look at both signs there appears to be a message.

You seem to think banal photography lacks a message. What gives you that idea?

"the real world" I get it.

You seem to think banal photography lacks a message. What gives you that idea?

No argument there, I misspoke. My point was not all banal photography has a clear message, I think this shot might (for th OP anyway).

I include this as my one and only "real world" billboard shot with and without the crop.

Eat at Joes?

Lol..

Critique again on a full stomach...Lol... I can only guess the OP's reason for taking this picture but putting it in context with their other shots/comments I can make an educated guess. Who knows, maybe they are just a fan of ummy burger.

Eat at Joes?

Lol..

Critique again on a full stomach...Lol... I can only guess the OP's reason for taking this picture but putting it in context with their other shots/comments I can make an educated guess. Who knows, maybe they are just a fan of ummy burger.

Well I'm willing to admit I don't really get it myself but if it floats the OP's boat I guess in the end that's all that really matters.

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back