R radiogooroo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2013 Messages 36 Reaction score 10 Location Richmond, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 6, 2013 #1 Comments welcome!
santoshrane TPF Noob! Joined Aug 20, 2013 Messages 68 Reaction score 11 Location Planet Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 6, 2013 #2 I like Santosh Rane Suunto Ambit 2 Galaxy Note 3 Samsung NX 300 Merida TFS 100
sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 6, 2013 #3 While I'm not entirely against selective color, I can't see how it's contributing to this image in any meaningful way. I would also crop out the conduit on the right.
While I'm not entirely against selective color, I can't see how it's contributing to this image in any meaningful way. I would also crop out the conduit on the right.