cpeay No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 29, 2010 Messages 721 Reaction score 589 Location Orem, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 7, 2012 #1
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 9, 2012 #2 great image...could have avoided midway bisection, a bit
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 9, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #3 One of the places I most want to to in the world to shoot! Nicely captured ('though I think it could stand to be lightened just a hair).
One of the places I most want to to in the world to shoot! Nicely captured ('though I think it could stand to be lightened just a hair).
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 9, 2012 #4 Nice shot. Darks are too dark. I guess an hdr would result.