What's new

Train 'fiti

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
15
Location
Central IL
Is it better in color?


trainfiti.jpg



Or black and white?

trainfitibw.jpg
 
i'd say bump the luminosity and contrast in the color version.
but now i can't decide between these. I really like'em both... Nice job :thumbsup:
 
I like both, but what really draws me to it...is the movement :) And I think that the color helps portray the movement.
 
woodsac said:
I like both, but what really draws me to it...is the movement :) And I think that the color helps portray the movement.

Exactly!

Color!
 
Colour.
Graffiti is mainly based on colour. Don't take it away.
Very cool panning here! For some obscure (;)) reason I happen to know that panning of passing (or oncoming) trains is not easy.................!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom