Train in front of creepy dog food factory

Treymac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joejohnsonphotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. I was out taking pictures in front of the old dog food factory thats in my city. This is one of the train that sits in front of it. C&C, please.

HDRRElayersLighterREAL.jpg

The sunset in the picture is great, but personally, I can't really see the train all that much. Maybe if it was lightened up just a bit it would work better. :)

Good idea but I'm not sure that it's working the way it's supposed to. It might be a bit TOO dark--and is that the dog food factory on the left side? I think there's too much going on in this picture.

The factory is actually on the right of the picture. I agree, after getting used to it, it is definitely too dark. I've fixed the lighting, and did a little editing to it as well. I think this is better. I would really appreciate feedback, I'm not sure if I should use this one for my final portfolio in 2 days.

Thanks.

BrighterTrain.jpg

The edit was sorely needed, the original pic was way too dark, worse even since the train was supposed to be the subject. The sunset lights it nicely!
It has a good many "vanishing" elements to it - powerlines, road, train - but I am not sure I would take this for a really "strong" photo ... :scratch:

thats a lot of dog food to fill a train.

the edit is a lot better than the original

Most reactions

New Topics

Back