wls3 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 189 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 21, 2006 #1 I think there is a law that says train photos should be black and white. Anyway here are a few from today. Bill 1 2 3
I think there is a law that says train photos should be black and white. Anyway here are a few from today. Bill 1 2 3
Chase I am now benign! Joined Mar 9, 2003 Messages 7,808 Reaction score 51 Location Deep in the heart of Texas! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2006 #2 Nice series. There is definitely something about trains in b&w. One suggestion, I'd be curious to see how they would turn out with the contrast bumped up a bit higher on them. Good stuff!
Nice series. There is definitely something about trains in b&w. One suggestion, I'd be curious to see how they would turn out with the contrast bumped up a bit higher on them. Good stuff!
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 21, 2006 #3 Nice work Bill. We share to many interest. Eric
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Feb 21, 2006 #4 I agree they could use a contrast bump, but i like them. second one is awesome!
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Feb 21, 2006 #5 Love the angles you chose! : )