Tranquil Dawn

Beautiful concept, you da man.

Very very nice :)

Beautiful scene, but I think it needs a little cropping love.

Here, I took a crack. Some cropping and I also sharpened it a touch because it makes the dude pop without altering the haze.

BTW, I also think the centered horizon works almost magically on this one because the dude is NOT centered. Which is awesome.

$9863980043_0205eb9bc8_b.jpg

I really like this one too. I think these reflection shots are amazing. I am still missing color from you R. I think this one would have been killer in color.

Beautiful concept, you da man.
Very very nice :)
A wonderful image.
I really like this one too. I think these reflection shots are amazing. I am still missing color from you R. I think this one would have been killer in color.

Thanks everyone.

Re: manaheim. I played with the crop quite a bit. I think there's lots of ways to crop this particular shot :). Yours has a pano feel to it.

re: Kathy. The colors are very subdued and this is a very low contrast scene in color because of the morning fog. It's pretty flat and boring. The BW conversion makes it come alive IMO.

The kayaker really lifts this shot up! I can understand why you've gone with the B&W here for this shot.

Don't reckon I'd touch this one. Good everything and as to a pano crop...it works but so does the original. I'd just hang this one and enjoy it for a while.

So much awesomeness in that photo. The mountain rising from the mist, the trees and shoreline being more suggestions than anything concrete, etc, etc.

I like this one. But I can also see the pano crop that was suggested. For me personally, if I were having it printed, I'd opt for the pano.

Either way, very nice capture.

a beautiful tranquil dawn...

Sorry for the late reply.

The kayaker really lifts this shot up! I can understand why you've gone with the B&W here for this shot.

Thanks!

Don't reckon I'd touch this one. Good everything and as to a pano crop...it works but so does the original. I'd just hang this one and enjoy it for a while.

Appreciate that ceeboy!

So much awesomeness in that photo. The mountain rising from the mist, the trees and shoreline being more suggestions than anything concrete, etc, etc.

Glad you like it.

I like this one. But I can also see the pano crop that was suggested. For me personally, if I were having it printed, I'd opt for the pano. Either way, very nice capture.

Thanks Ron

Nice shot, but just a bit too clean and digital for my licking

Cant win em all :)

a beautiful tranquil dawn...

Thanks

Most reactions

Back