What's new

Transition Time

Beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum
 
The only thing I would say is, unless the lighthouse truly is leaning that bad I would try to straighten it to be true vertical. Other than that I like it. Good job.
 
Hard to argue with a color like that.

Seriously, it's a good silhouette, but straighten a little as noted earlier.
 
where is this? :o i never see a sunset like this!
 
The only thing I would say is, unless the lighthouse truly is leaning that bad I would try to straighten it to be true vertical. Other than that I like it. Good job.

Oh, thank you flameshots; yes i will correct the tilt later :D

Hard to argue with a color like that.

Seriously, it's a good silhouette, but straighten a little as noted earlier.

Thank you very much KenC

where is this? :o i never see a sunset like this!

Haha... it is at Trivandrum, Capital of Kerala , India ; thank you :D
 
I think you should present a series of shots as "a color spectrum of Kerala".
 
I agree with Desi - and this one's a wonderful colour to begin with!
Plus you must be having sooo many greens! (My favourite colour, in case I hadn't mentioned that before ;))
 
I think you should present a series of shots as "a color spectrum of Kerala".
O, Desi.... i can be very dangerous when inspired like this :lol:

Thank you very much for your kind words :D
 
I agree with Desi - and this one's a wonderful colour to begin with!
Plus you must be having sooo many greens! (My favourite colour, in case I hadn't mentioned that before ;))

Why not??? i still remember strongly that your favorite is green :D
Thank you very much :D
 
How about crop a little tighter and straighten it up a little?
Here:

$version2.webp
 
O, Thank you Liz..... you did this for me very good :thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom