M megapaws TPF Noob! Joined Sep 21, 2005 Messages 539 Reaction score 9 Location Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 17, 2007 #1 Do either of these convey what I was going for? If so, is one better than the other?
Lowa2 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 28, 2006 Messages 166 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2007 #2 I think their nice; however, the baloons behind the windows sorta take the "trapped" illusion away :lmao:
I think their nice; however, the baloons behind the windows sorta take the "trapped" illusion away :lmao:
Tangerini No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 31, 2007 Messages 2,886 Reaction score 4 Location In my house :) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2007 #3 I like the 2nd better, it's almost like you can see the balloons' espressions as they peer out to where they could be.
I like the 2nd better, it's almost like you can see the balloons' espressions as they peer out to where they could be.