Travel around Europe

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As we cannot go anywhere lets go for a european tour at home.
1.Trevi Fountain Rome
trevi.jpg

2.Ponte Vecchio Florence
florence.jpg
3.Gondolas Venice
venice.jpg
4. Lucerne, Switzerland
lucerne.jpg

5. Innbruck, Austria
innsbruck.jpg

Everyone ... be sure and tip your tour guide. ;)

Thanks for the trip, mate. I enjoyed it a lot, such beautiful sights and all while enjoying my morning coffee. :icon_sunny:

I wonder if that bridge in #2 was used in one of the scenes for the Dustin Hoffman movie, "Perfume." I'll have to do some googling I suppose. Be well.

great shots. 3 & 4 are my favorites

Thanks for the trip, mate. I enjoyed it a lot, such beautiful sights and all while enjoying my morning coffee. :icon_sunny:

I wonder if that bridge in #2 was used in one of the scenes for the Dustin Hoffman movie, "Perfume." I'll have to do some googling I suppose. Be well.
We have no tradition of tipping in Australia so you are all safe lol. Let us know about the Dustin Hoffman thing.

We have no tradition of tipping in Australia so you are all safe lol. Let us know about the Dustin Hoffman thing.

The movie itself (German movie) was about a murderer in 18th century France and the bridge with buildings on it were supposedly over the Seine River and all done with CGI.
This is a painting that was done for the movie. (a verrrry odd but good movie to say the least)

th

Most reactions

New Topics

Back