TATTRAT

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
jonobrands.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went for a walk with the travel setup last night and am happy to have it pretty much dialed in.

The kit includes:
Nikon Z7II
Nikkor 24-120 f4 S. SO impressed with this lens. It's really just the tits.

K&F Concepts Magnetic "NO X" Variable ND filter, 2-32 stops. Woks really well. I like the magnetic set up, super easy/quick. The ND aspect is great with no color shift and finally NO X at it's max setting.

Peak Design Travel Tripod. great

Three Legged Thing L Bracket. I tired a less expensive one from Sunwayfoto but it just didn't sit flush with the access panel of the Z7.

For flat panning, THIS GUY. This keeps the head slim and compact. I mounted the plate to the bottom of it, so the full functionality of the ball head from PD still works fully, just has the addition of this for level panning.

DC Tidal Basin Walk by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nice shots, both photo and pan's.
Kit sounds like a winner too.

Nice shots, both photo and pan's.
Kit sounds like a winner too.
Thanks! I think this setup will work out really well and can't wait to start our adventure. Glad to have had all this time to really sort things out, and even MORE GLAD to not be schlepping around 40lbs of gear!

Very nice shots! I don't use my K&F nearly enough.
Thanks!

Their magnetic system makes it so easy. Not futzing about with spinning filters on/off. SUPER please with the variable ND filter, best one I've tried and doesn't break the bank.

Nice set up and images. I have the Z6 and I am going to sell/trade my Nikon 24-70 F4S for the 24-120. I am just waiting for a sale.

Very Nice Set!

Nice set up and images. I have the Z6 and I am going to sell/trade my Nikon 24-70 F4S for the 24-120. I am just waiting for a sale.
I've been so impressed with it, it's every bit as sharp as the 24-70, even at full 120. I did a few on the DX setting at 120mm and was really pleased, so a little extra reach when you need it.

Beautiful shots!

Nice set.

Most reactions

Back