Traveling to Europe

I appreciate all the info regarding downloading digital.

I went a bought a larger Lowepro bag Nova 4 AW and every thing fits: F5, D70, two zoom lenses, battery charger, flash, and sports binoculars. Which means I'm taking both camera bodies.

Thanks for the help,:thumbup: we leave on Sunday. I will post pictures when we return.:)

IronFlatline, thanks for that information. i guesss ill just need to get different plug attachments!

Storm27m, That INOi drive looks great, small, 20gb, and $150. I will have to decide to buy that, or buy another CF Card and plan on going to photo kiosks. But from the looks of things, I think that $150 will be a good invesetment because I have always wanted an external hard drive too.

as for carrying the camera around, it looks like I shouldn't bring the Canon 2400 bag that I have. I have the Lowepro Mini bag, which fits my camera with a 35-85mm lense. And for other lenses, how should I carry them? The water bottle pouch is a good idea, but I will most likely be carying water bottles there :lol: Does anyone recommend any specific lense pouches?

bobaab......have a great trip, the weather should be excelent for great pictures

"keep your lens clean....."

k, well as for storage of my images, I bought the Digital Partner X-Drive for $99.99 + 14.95 s/h. It holds 30gb of data and will hopefully turn out to be a good product. Here's a picture of it:

1121668687882_data_bank_09.jpg

I will give a review as I start using it in Europe!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back