Birinni TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 54 Reaction score 0 Location Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 21, 2008 #1
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Very nice - love the DoF. Is that a 'stacked' image?
Birinni TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 54 Reaction score 0 Location Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 21, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 tirediron said: Very nice - love the DoF. Is that a 'stacked' image? Click to expand... thx...I've set only a few more saturation...
tirediron said: Very nice - love the DoF. Is that a 'stacked' image? Click to expand... thx...I've set only a few more saturation...
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2008 #4 I really like this. The composition is awesome and the colors are great