What's new

Tree photo/branch

HoboSyke

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2005
Messages
1,051
Reaction score
7
Location
Sydney - Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Branch.JPG


Shooting Mode
Manual Exposure
Tv( Shutter Speed )
1/80
Av( Aperture Value )
14.0
Metering Mode
Evaluative Metering
ISO Speed
400
Lens
17.0 - 85.0 mm
Focal Length
35.0 mm

Thanks for looking.
 
Thanks. I was thinking maybe I shoulda have tried this shot with partial metering. But didnt think till after I got home.
 
It is a bit on the bright side on my very bright monitor ... so much so that it makes looking at it hard for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom