AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 11, 2005 #2 Very nice subtle image. :thumbsup: Eric
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 11, 2005 #3 do I see the stars there???
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Dec 11, 2005 #4 beautiful shot, I love the texture of the sky.
B brooksthepro TPF Noob! Joined Nov 30, 2005 Messages 18 Reaction score 1 Dec 11, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 thanks guys! yeah. those are stars
puzzle TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2005 Messages 371 Reaction score 23 Location Scotland Dec 12, 2005 #6 simple and beautiful :thumbup:
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Dec 12, 2005 #7 very cool! the stars do it for me.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 12, 2005 #8 Excellent image. I like it.
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 12, 2005 #9 beautiful! love the simple composition! thanks for sharing
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 12, 2005 #10 Awesome simplicity. My kinda shot. :thumbup:
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Dec 12, 2005 #11 Great shot - I love silhouette shots! Rob