What's new

Tree (X3)

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Didn't get much love in color ...









​


What do you think? Lipstick on a pig?
 
Last edited:
:lol:

I wouldn't go that far, but it's not terribly exciting either.

I see why you took it, though.
 
:lol:

I wouldn't go that far, but it's not terribly exciting either.

I see why you took it, though.

Ya, sometimes it's hard to take them off life support and put them where they belong. :lol:
 
:lol:
 
I'd adjust the contrast; the border seems more B&W than the photo, it seems more shades of gray. Since the entire tree isn't in the photo, I'd think about where you might crop it - maybe just below the line closest to the top of the frame, that might give the tree more of an angular shape that could be more interesting. I'd probably play around some different versions of it.
 
I'd adjust the contrast; the border seems more B&W than the photo, it seems more shades of gray. Since the entire tree isn't in the photo, I'd think about where you might crop it - maybe just below the line closest to the top of the frame, that might give the tree more of an angular shape that could be more interesting. I'd probably play around some different versions of it.

I went with an overexposed conversion and then burned the shadows, but I could where I could have gone further or adjusted curves.
Thanks for the comment and suggestion!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom