Tree

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
440-tree.jpg

very cool.
i love how the rocks in the background are illuminated.
this makes me think of the Lion King when Pride Rock is shining and all the trees are burnt... lol. on that sidenote

While I think the title of the shot could have been slightly more creative :lol:, this is a perfect shot. I love how the branches closest to the camera are illuminated a bit to show the details clearly (flash? good PP?). Plus a pretty blue sky, a cool looking rock with nice lighting in the background, and the tree itself is a cool subject.

Well thought-out abraxas! :thumbup:

Thanks RKW3. I've been working on my post processing, but trying not to vary too much at one time.

dude abraxas, i'm impressed with this, it reminds me of atchay (sp?) in his later years, more poetic than his other work i think. . . . like the shot with the tree in front of notre dame, except you know, its totally different.

dude abraxas, i'm impressed with this, it reminds me of atchay (sp?) in his later years, more poetic than his other work i think. . . . like the shot with the tree in front of notre dame, except you know, its totally different.

Thanks!- I had seen that shot last night on something my wife was watching. It caught my eye immediately and reminded me of this shot. I liked that atchay (?) had always done documentation photos and started doing work like the cathedral. Impressive and inspiring. Anyway, I missed the rest of the show working on this.

I hope I can catch the show again as I would like to see/hear more about Man Ray.

i taped it!!! if you want it i can mail it to you soon, they have photo documentarys all week.

Thanks Mike, the wife is TIVO'ing the whole deal.

Most reactions

Back