jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 25, 2007 #1 Thanks for looking:
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 25, 2007 #2 Gaaaah! That one's making me dizzy. Please, make the room stop spinning!! (I love it, Jocose! A very very cool shot. How did you do it??)
Gaaaah! That one's making me dizzy. Please, make the room stop spinning!! (I love it, Jocose! A very very cool shot. How did you do it??)
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 focused on the treetops, and spun in place as I snapped the pic...thus it not being very well centered...I need to work on not making myself dizzy
focused on the treetops, and spun in place as I snapped the pic...thus it not being very well centered...I need to work on not making myself dizzy
Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 5, 2004 Messages 21,167 Reaction score 110 Location North Central Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 #4 Oh, yeaaaaah...and people say my picture makes em sick! Pretty cool though. I think either Joe or Scott did something like this at the first Texas meetup.
Oh, yeaaaaah...and people say my picture makes em sick! Pretty cool though. I think either Joe or Scott did something like this at the first Texas meetup.
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 27, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 thanks corry...I think.