What's new

Trendy / Passe

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Joined
Jun 29, 2004
Messages
9,322
Reaction score
102
Location
Poland, Sz-n
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_1890b.jpg
 
core_17 said:
I like the comparison you've got goin here! Nice catch!

so it fits the title, doesn't it?
 
What's so funny about this is that also the garage doors are so different and that those people who have the bigger, more modern car, also have a more modern door, whereas that little, older car is parked in front of some older doors, too. You only just spotted this? By mere chance?
 
LaFoto said:
What's so funny about this is that also the garage doors are so different and that those people who have the bigger, more modern car, also have a more modern door, whereas that little, older car is parked in front of some older doors, too. You only just spotted this? By mere chance?

yes, I spotted the garage door first, the one where the blue little Fiat is parked. at the beginning there was no red car. I took a photo of the small car and old door only. But on my way back, an hour later, I noticed the red car as well. I might go there again today and try to reshoot because I am not very happy with the tree in the centre...
 
Absolutely Awesome! Massive Props on this shot! Keep it up. Great Eye Bro!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom