What's new

Trial

I am not sure about the first picture with the Wood OSB background. It seems as if the picture is not grounded and the girl is just floating. The second one is not a bad picture but I am not crazy about the backdrop, but I do not like purple.

+1 And you can see a dark outline around her, which shmne pointed out. I'm not really a fan of cut/paste backgrounds though. I think you should just adjust your aperture to get a shallower DOF if you don't like location. JMO.
 
When you are replacing a background it is important to shoot with that in mind. Taking an existing photo and just replacing it will not cut it, sorry :(

Try this again, but with a couple of things in mind:


wow great response thanks for your feeback
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom