What's new

Tribeca NYC - CC please!

vd853

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1
3895780928_96bce67508_b.jpg
l
3894798847_cf6939d704_b.jpg
3895578192_645dece153_b.jpg
3894796791_49ef87a9b5_b.jpg

5
3894797505_f96eb86463_b.jpg
l
 
Last edited:
On #3, why the angle? What did you think it would add too, or say about this subject? Is the plastic bottle a part of your conceptual statement?

#2, The subject's shape and lines tend to lead the viewer to the left, making the right side of the image useless.
 
no, the bottle shouldn't have been there.

interesting, I didn't notice the lines when I took the shot.
 
Yeah, pay attention to the details.

Look for leading lines, lines or shapes that suggest direction, or movement.
Also pay attention to whats going on in the background, it can make or break an image.

Keep shootin'!
 
Nice set of images. #5 is a tiny bit over exposed and I don't like #4 at all, but the first two images are good. #3 is a good urban shot.
 
I really love #5 the composition and subject matter is great!
 
The background of #5 is too busy and distracting from the simple subject.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom