Tried again, C&C please

Ajlista

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, i took pictures of my uncles rack again, with electronics on , as was recommended. So, here it is
Picture719.jpg

Picture712.jpg

Picture722.jpg

Thankyou :D

I'm not sure what you're after here.
Shooting with f 5.6 with an 80 mm at 1/3 second will still give you a DOF of about 4".

What are you trying to record?

I kinda dig the first one. I would have tried to get a little light and more focus on the Rockman XPC name and let the rest of the focus fall off.

I would also crop off the right side a little, but keep the out of focus mounting screws.

I'm not sure what you're after here.
Shooting with f 5.6 with an 80 mm at 1/3 second will still give you a DOF of about 4".

What are you trying to record?
Well last night i posted a picture of the rack, off and, someone recommended that it would be better if it was lite up, so i tried it, and turned the lights out and turned the rack lights on dull, and went for the dog, focusing on certain parts

Shallow DoF can make for boring pictures. Particularly when your chosen focal point is not interesting.

Shallow DoF can make for boring pictures. Particularly when your chosen focal point is not interesting.
So would it be a good idea to try again, keeping it all in focus, or would it still be boring?
Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back