What's new

Tried some signage

scotts2014se

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
278
Reaction score
112
Location
kcmo
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$DSC_0016.webp

$DSC_0017.webp

$DSC_0019.webp

$DSC_0020.webp
 
I like them all. #2 could use a little more image at the bottom and 4 a little more at the top.
 
I like them but the last three lack contrast for my taste. They lack some interesting light, it looks mostly flat.
 
I like the first one best but think it shoul be straightened.
 
Thanks for all of the help everyone. I cant believe I didn't think to straighten the first one. I had overlooked it to the point where I had to scroll up and look at it again. They were kind of challenging to take. I couldn't park my van so I had to circle around and find moments where I wasn't holding up traffic then stop in the road and lean out the window to shoot them.
 
I like this set but I agree with EOV about straightening #1. The other thing that I noticed is the light seems pretty bright in #4 and to me takes my eye off the sign. Since you have ok to edit, I pulled that one in to PSE and converted it to b&w with Silver Efex Pro. I just picked one of the default settings that I thought brought down brightness of the sky.

I also straightened it to the top of the door below it.

$DSC_0020.webp

Just my impression of this photo. ymmv.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom