What's new

Tried something a little different today..

TamiAz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
1,004
Reaction score
524
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My son got his braces today and I thought it would be fun to document the experience..

8045486755_8624a9941e_z.jpg


8045492682_0aca0e98a9_z.jpg


8045484525_f7ac4a82db_z.jpg


8045490166_3e68e48171_z.jpg


8045488762_dfc010057a_z.jpg


8045478991_cdee6ae6bf_z.jpg


8045485026_5f70dd5578_c.jpg
 
Solid photography, I say.
But I wouldn't want to see my photo as in #s 5 and 6 (even though there ARE no numbers... :confused:...) in the www ...
 
Yes, a pretty good job on these shots. That high-intensity dental lighting is killer on the contrast ratio of the lighting...going to B&W is about the only choice unless you shoot with a MASSIVE amount of flash power as fill, and that's kind of intrusive.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom