What's new

Tried to get train motion blur...cc

myvinyl333

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
32
Location
Eastern Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
While sitting at a railroad crossing I tried my hand at capturing the movement of a passing train. I only had one shot that even came out useable. The left to center of the train blurred a bit but not the right side. I set my focus on the traffic arm dialed it down to 1/40 of a second. I would like to try this again but this time outside of my car.



$Train 10-27-12 B (1 of 1).webp$Train 10-27-12 C (1 of 1).webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom