Trigg Beach Sunset

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
trigg.jpg

Very nice, I especially like the detail, the sheen on the sand, the movement of the water, the birds and the spray next to them.

Very nice, I especially like the detail, the sheen on the sand, the movement of the water, the birds and the spray next to them.
Thanks very much Kirk. I am noticing a lot more detail in my landscapes with the Z6. The birds are an added bonus [emoji3].

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

great photo ... did you use please some special equipment like for example filters or something like that ?

great photo ... did you use please some special equipment like for example filters or something like that ?
Thanks. I used a Lee brand square ND filter and a Lee "hard" graduated filter.

thanks !! unfortunately (for me) I am just a landlubber fella :D (living in the heart of the Europe ~450km as the crow flies to the nearest sea), I love these seaside photos ..

thanks !! unfortunately (for me) I am just a landlubber fella :D (living in the heart of the Europe ~450km as the crow flies to the nearest sea), I love these seaside photos ..
Here in Australia 99% of people live near the coast. To hot and dry in the middle [emoji1]

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

Decent composition and another interesting sky.

Most reactions

Back