What's new

Trigger Photography School - Only $5 limited time

freybear3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Trigger Photography is offering a 5 week online class for only $5
It is usually $30, but for the next 3 days it's only $5

Classes start January 21st

I am the teacher, I have been teaching this class for 4 years now. I have been a professional photographer for 12 years.

This teaches the basics of photography. So it is perfect for a beginner or a pro who just wants to have a refresher course.


TRIGGERPHOTOGRAPHY.COM




(Mods - If this is in the wrong section, please move it to the correct section) Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom