What's new

Trinity (Abstract-ish)

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
2,411
Reaction score
41
Location
Arlington, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My try at abstract minimalism...

55727372.jpg
 
I love it. It's a shame you can see something through the two holes to the left.
 
bace said:
I love it. It's a shame you can see something through the two holes to the left.

Yeah, it's the sunset reflected in the windows. The trees were too tall. Squatting down changed the perspective too much.:er:
 
This is a good abstract IMO, like the orange windows, although i would be tempted to clone out the tree tops. Great pic tho :thumbup:
 
Great shot! I like the way not everythink is perfect framed.. Hope you understand. :p

Thank you,
F.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom