Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 24, 2008 #1
M Mathias13 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 8, 2007 Messages 219 Reaction score 0 Location Vancouver BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 24, 2008 #2 wow..it look so nice that it looks fake..nice capture
Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 24, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 It is fake. The leaves were held up right into the sun for the strong colour, but they sky was too boring, so I used another one I had......
It is fake. The leaves were held up right into the sun for the strong colour, but they sky was too boring, so I used another one I had......