What's new

Trinity Site Ground Zero Marker

BAphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2011
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Somewhere in the desert, NM
Hi everyone, I figured I'd post my first non-test photo. This is the Ground Zero Marker at the Trinity Site (first atomic bomb explosion), NM:
6206164292_10a937a2f9_b.jpg
 
The oof grass in the foreground is very distracting, and the horizon seems slightly titled. And there seems to be a small glare on the left side from the sun.
 
Very cool. Is this open to the public?
 
Is this open to the public?
It is twice a year. The first Saturday of April and October.

The grass is frustrating. I took several shots, and that was the only one that didn't have people in the shot (which was even more distracting). The sun glare is on the left and on the right center part of the monument. Too bad to try another shot I have to wait a LONG time!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom