Trip along the coast

seemoo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.simonchristen.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My girlfriend and I just came back from a trip to Mendocino, CA. On the way up and down the coast i was able to take some pictures. I like them a lot, but I'm curious to hear what you guys think. Any critique and ideas for improvement would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

simon

Flowers01.jpg

Ocean04.jpg

Ocean03.jpg

Ocean02.jpg

Ocean01.jpg

I really like the last one, but they're all real nice!

Oh wow, Simon. I like them a lot, too. All of them!
The flower is bee-yu-tee-full!

3rd and 5th shot are my favorites, although they are all nice. I am a fan of lighthouses, although im not sure why. Ha. I think its because I find them mysterious from watching the show Ghost Hunters.

I love the colors and softness of the 5th shot.

Like em all, but the lighthouse shot is extra nice. The balance between land and sea is nicely balanced.

Is there a way to post some bad pictures... just so that I can feel better about myself? If you could just pretend these bad pictures (that you will post here in the near future... right?) are the best that you can do then I wouldn't feel so bad about my picture takening skills. These are great... on the first one I litterally gasped out loud about it's beautigormazing properties. Great job.

@BoblyBill

I agree, we need a moral building thread, I have plenty of shots that would make people feel better about their photo's I'm sure. You should see the images in my bad folder....oh boy!

Welcome to TPF! :D This is a great series of shots. Next time, could you number them for us lazy folks? :) Once again, great shots. Keep it up!

thanks for all the nice comments. I'm glad you guys like them.
Please tell me if you see things that I could improve on.

Thanks again

simon

oh, and I numbered the shots... sorry about that... :)

I love the look of the last one!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back