What's new

Trip to Cape Cod / Provincetown, Mass. Amazing Scenery!

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
392
Reaction score
202
Location
Houston, Texas
Went to Cape Cod for Labor Day and stayed in Provincetown, Mass. The scenery there was ridiculous - it was hard to sort through all the photos and pick my favorites!


You can read more at the blog posting for the trip: [url]http://theo-graphics.com/blog/capecod/[/URL]


A Porsche Cayman S I managed to shoot while I was there.


Porsche-VR-New-Watermark-XL.jpg



1-XL.jpg



2-X2.jpg



4-X2.jpg



7-X2.jpg



8-X2.jpg



15-X2.jpg



18-XL.jpg



20-X2.jpg



21-X2.jpg



26-X2.jpg



27-XL.jpg



28-X2.jpg



29-X2.jpg



30-X2.jpg



31-X2.jpg



32-X2.jpg



34-X2.jpg
 
Gorgeous set, all around. I'll keep this thread in mind so I can show people what good automobile photography looks like :)
 
Too many photos to comment on, but great set overall. I was in Boston a few months ago and cancelled a side trip to Cape Cod in favour of who remembers what. These photos are telling me that it was a dumb decision.
 
Last edited:
Too many photos to comment on, but great set overall. I was in Boston a few months ago and cancelled a side trip to Cape Cod in favour of who remembers what. These photos are telling me that it was a dumb decision.

you reaaaaaaaally should have gone. it's a photographer's dream for sure, haha.
 
I'm jealous! Love them!! What a beautiful place on earth,
 
I love the deep blue you manage to get in the sky pictures. Such an awesome colour. I also love the lighting in both of the rock pictures. Porsche looks amazing, btw
 
Some really really good shots here...and some...average. I suggest posting fewer shots to get more focused feedback
 
jowensphoto said:
Gorgeous set, all around. I'll keep this thread in mind so I can show people what good automobile photography looks like :)

I've been wondering...is your avatar picture a portrait of you...or is that a modeling session image? I gotta know if I should propose to you directly...or you can just propose for me...?
 
I love the deep blue you manage to get in the sky pictures. Such an awesome colour. I also love the lighting in both of the rock pictures. Porsche looks amazing, btw

thanks! it's a little bit of processing and a lot of amazing natural scenery, haha.

Some really really good shots here...and some...average. I suggest posting fewer shots to get more focused feedback

true, true. i just wanted to post them up to share rather than for CC. if there's one that especially calls out for some CC though, I'm always open to it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom