What's new

Tripod

robd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 18, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need one. price range: 75 max

holding a d40 and a sigma 18-50 zoom lens. Have a nikon 55-200 zoom, but that's soon to be replaced by a fisheye.

Other than that, I want you to suggest stuff. I have one I'm looking at, but I want to see, without anywhere to start, where people will come from.
 
I had been told that its better to spend a little bit more more investing in a decent tripod that can last you years, if you have an 750 to 1000 set up on it doenst it make sense to put the money towards safeguarding your camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom