What's new

Tropical Flower

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 19, 2003
Messages
6,194
Reaction score
29
Location
Hollywood, FLA USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took is a few weeks ago at Flamingo Gardens a local botanical garden, fell free to critique
116-File3665-2.jpg
 
It's a little soft, but the colors are awesome. :) I like the way it's composed, too. What equipment did you use?
 
Yep, noticed the softness, seem I may have focused more on center of frame, that the blooms, also I scan the negative on a multi-format Epson 4180, IMO nothing I scan is all that sharp, camera EOS-1, lens Canon 24-70 2.8f L, yellow filter, EIR, c-41
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom