Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
loved the sunlight right before the rain

CRW_1832truck-vi.jpg

nice quality and composition.

2 things:

1. a full wheel would be better.
2. less crop from the right side, leave more of the photo to "allow" our eyes to see where the car is going or going to go.

I see what you mean about the sunlight!

Sk8man said:
nice quality and composition.

2 things:

2. less crop from the right side, leave more of the photo to "allow" our eyes to see where the car is going or going to go.

Thanks for the comments Sk8man.

I wish! It was a 50mm 1.4 lens on my 10D (thats like 80mm!!).
If I had included the full wheel, the front portion of the truck would have to go. I should use the 28-300mm next time. :)

I understand what you mean. But I never cropped anything other than a bit from bottom.

I love my 10D! I know what you mean about the wrong lens...happens to me all the time. Sometimes what you want to capture changes so fast and your hands just can't keep up! Why can't they make a lens to keep up with us :lol:

Sk8man said:
if you have a second chance (maybe ask the sun) make a horizontal shot instead of vertical to allow more surface.

The thing is, I wanted to include the sky too in the frame with the lens I was using.
I guess, a change of lens along with the horizontal angle as you suggested would make the difference.
Thanks for the suggestion!

AlisonS said:
I love my 10D! I know what you mean about the wrong lens...happens to me all the time. Sometimes what you want to capture changes so fast and your hands just can't keep up! Why can't they make a lens to keep up with us :lol:

:)

danalec99 said:
Sk8man said:
if you have a second chance (maybe ask the sun) make a horizontal shot instead of vertical to allow more surface.

The thing is, I wanted to include the sky too in the frame with the lens I was using.
I guess, a change of lens along with the horizontal angle as you suggested would make the difference.

can't wait to see the result ;)

Sk8man said:
danalec99 said:
Sk8man said:

can't wait to see the result ;)

yeah right :)

Most reactions

Back