TRUE BLOOD

Yemme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Sam's a Lycan .... Oh my god I love this show.

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...

That's what was bugging me about him. Didn't see tonight's episode though, but the whole barking in his sleep thing kinda gave it away in a way, lol.

You have to watch it tonight. HBO on demand you have surgery today it will make you feel better.:D

Ahhhh I was going to post but I didn't. I think he might be but he doesn't want her to know. It seems right to have Lycans in a story about vampires.

By the way how are you feeling?

I'm doing a lot better. Not having too much pain and finally had an actual meal today, best damn bacon and eggs I have ever eaten.

The end was definitely unexpected, and next week is gonna be intense.

:hug::Yay you ate... I did save you some Mallomars but I'm kinda greedy, they didn't make it...:lol:

There is a fight coming to that town and I hope everyone is ready...that small down is going down hill.

I think the story line should have Lycans a new movie is coming out soon so it would add to the hype.

Don't feel bad about the malomars, but if had been rolo's you would've had a fight ion your hands, lol.

There's a movie coming out? Which one would that be?

I saw the Underworld:Rise of the Lycans movie and I miss True Blood....

That's what it was... Well it was nice of them to give us something to entertain us while they get another script together.

I just wanted to bring this thread back to life. Tomorrow is the day... :)

Most reactions

Back