TRUE BLOOD

Cool ... you'll like it... I hope.

is it just me or does sookie and jessica look better this season :D

my wife got me hooked on this show.

YES!..... Another one... I love the passion. Maybe that's what has caught your eye SrBuscuit :sexywink:.

well that, and lafayette is the greatest character ever.
and im a big fan of dark comedy.

I know what you mean a smooth brother...I do hope they turn him into a vampire. He would be an asset to them. He knows a lot of people. Especially in government. Plus I wonder if his attitude/style would change.

Why does Sookie have a black eye? Is that something that happened at the end of the first season?

These first two episods of season 2 are all I've seen. Unless I missed something, they never showed how she got it so far in season 2.

Ok in the last episode 1st season Sookie had a serial killer after her and he beat her ass up really bad... Well he was killing a lot of people that had anything to do with vampires. I'm glad to see you getting into it. It's just different. But the gore should hold you until Dexter... :)

Well, true blood is on now, so I'm signing off for tonight...

:lmao: addict... I'm watching it again even though I should be sleeping. Tonight's show was unreal... not doubt about that.

So what was on my mind today was I'm trying to figure out who the beast was in the woods that scratched Sookie's back. Now at first I thought is was Maryann since Sookie was all in her face last episode. But then at the end of the episode Daphne had those same scratches on her back... so I'm thinking she's like a werewolf even though that thing looked like the devil. So I'm wondering what anyone else thinks if you watch the show. Who do think was that evil creature?

HBO: True Blood: Season 2

Click characters at the bottom of the page if you don't know there names.

Hmmmm, my theory is . . . .

What attacked Sookie is the Maryann thing (whatever she is) and that she has followers just like the vamps. But what does she want from Sam?

I also think Eric is going to make Lafayette a vamp to try to gain controll over Sookie so he can take her away from VB.

Just some of my theories. . . . . .

Mmmmm.... I thought it was Maryann too since the peoples eye turn black when she's does her magic thing. Very devilish... evil like... since the beast had horns. But I'm like why is this Daphne b*tch out in the woods in the middle of the night ... in the middle of nowhere.... No sane woman would do that.

I just don't know so we'll go with Maryann for now. I have no clue what she wants from Sam. At first I thought she wanted his powers. But she doesn't seem to need it.

I want Eric and Sookie to have something going. I love Bill but I'm really starting to like bad boy Eric. I thought they killed Lafayette (I know SrBiscut would've been mad). I hope they do turn him. He is an asset to the show.

Wow... I thought I was the only one that watched this show. LOL... which by the way is AMAZING.

Most reactions

Back