What's new

Trunk

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trunk. Thoughts please.
1000.webp
 
no special thoughts, I just like it
 
A windy day eh?
Well, it is Chicago (maybe?).

I don't think I'm as enthusiastic as mmaria, but I can't really offer any constructive critique either.
 
I see a face. Mishele would like the face.
 
For me the moving leaves in the background distract from the trunk and maybe the angle shouldve been slightly different somehow, maybe experiment. But I do like it.
 
I like the angle - gives the illusion of that funky perspective a very wide lens can give. I'm also a fan of the motion blur.

Can't tell if I want it to be a smidge darker - the bottom half seems just right but the top is just a little too light maybe.

Viewed smaller, it feels like it's missing something, but it's a lot more successful viewed larger, imo.
 
Thanks all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom