What's new

Tryin different looks...

It is softer and it seems like a flower but I can't understand why it is upside-down and what part of it should I be looking at.
 
To me while it is soft, it just looks out of focus. You might try giving the image more light and if you're going for surreal try moving the flower and making it even more blurred. See what kind of effect you get. Even out of focus there still needs to be someghing that grabs your attention, if not for what it is, then for it's color, or lines or something. JMHO
 
I think that a front shot would work better. I think to have a surreal look, you should increase contrast. It's my humble opinion.
 
To me while it is soft, it just looks out of focus.
I have to agree... It looks more 'out of focus' than 'soft'...

I also agree with The Traveler, in that I think it would look better rotated. It also looks a hair underexposed to me (should be well within the limits of 'fixing' it in PP).

Sorry if that all sounds negative, but I'm just not getting 'soft and surreal' from it...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom