What's new

Trying Some B&W

gw2424

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Messages
566
Reaction score
55
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are 6 B&W photos I have recently edited. (Inspired my the last issue of PopTog) I decided to try BW and I really like how they came out. Shot with the wonderful 70-200 2.8 and the plastic fantastic; I present to you...Images that I would love to hear your opinion on.

Enjoy!


1 $BWIMG_6294.webp
2$BWIMG_6340.webp
3$BWIMG_6381.webp
4$BWIMG_6389.webp
5$BWIMG_6395.webp
6$BWIMG_6396.webp
 
$BWIMG_6395.webp


Open you mid tones for more detail....my quick edit
 
View attachment 33727


Open you mid tones for more detail....my quick edit

I will try that next time I edit. Do you find that the darker image makes the sharpness seem overboard? I would re-edit now but I am currently working off of two laptops. (My motherboard is shot and it wouldn't be worth replacing on a computer that costs $250 is good condition)
 
Sorry, I'd like to help you out, but, other the Mully's suggestion, there's really not much to say. They're not particularly interesting. I like B&W as much or more then most on here, but in this case, color may have been a better choice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom