fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
... for a car...

I applied online on sunday... and I am still waiting to know. They called today to confirm details and said I should know within 48hours... But I don't think I can wait that long!!!

The site said I should know by the end of the next business day. (Which was yesterday) Now I have to wait until thursday... Then 3 business days after that it will be finalised!!!!

Why does it take so long, I only want $5500!

I take it you've already picked what car you want to get 'cause you sound like you're busting to get the cash.
What are you going to get??

Hey. Yep. I have...

It's a 1997 Ford Festiva Trio... Purple...

Got Aircon, Cd Player, and a cup holder (mum and dad said they knew I would take it once I found a cup holder)...

It's $6990. I have $2000... SO I am borrowing $5500. (So that I have some left over for insurance - which is going to be in my mum's name to save me $900)...

So I just have to wait now. They are holding the car for me (we put a $50 deposit on it) until I get finance. And if I don't get finance I get my $50 back. But I want the car!

When the bank rang they said they weren't sure at the time - because of how much I was earning. But they looked up my statements and worked out how much I was earning - and they said that made it look a lot better...

So hopefully I will get the finance. Otherwise I will try another bank - which will take a while because I have to have my last 3 pay slips re-ordered (which work claims will take 2 weeks!)

ANYWAY...

Thats my rant... I want my car! (then I can go and take photos of everything!)

Lol I know the feelin :lol:

Applied for a refinance yesterday , on an existing loan I have ( wanna borrow $ 5, 000 more ) and I'm waitin to hear back from them at the moment too.

Good luck with your application Fading !

Oh to have your financial woes. I still have $130,000 to pay out on my current loan :( Still best of luck(ydog) to you both and hope to see a picture of the purple people eater soon.

Thanks to you too...

I have just had a call from the bank, my loan is "pre-approved"... (Still not sure what that means)

I am just waiting for them to call back as my lovely mobile decided to die...

Damn technology! It beeped - and I was standing right above my charger - and I bent down and it was dead before I got to the ground!

Why can't it just beep heaps like my dad's does!

Still waiting to know...

I probably won't be getting the car until after the weekend now... Because they have to have a road worthy done on it... :(

Oh well. I am working most of the weekend...

Just to add...

The bank has just called... I am going down to sign the papers in 2 hours.

I called the car dealer - he said I can have the car whenever I get there!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heeyy...

I got my car!!!

It's cool.. (and the cupholder rocks)

We have to go back and see the dealer this week, because he promised us a full tank of petrol and the guy we talked to today said it wasnt written down so he couldn't do it...

The bank also made a few big changes to my loan! they changed the interest rate from 8.75% to 13.99%... And changed the contract from a 5 year loan to a 3 year loan. So I'm not entirely happy with them either!!!

But all the same, I got my car!!!

here's the pic...

DSCF2096.JPG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back