Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_5919.JPG

245.JPG

IMG_5966.JPG

IMG_5471.jpg

Last edited:
  1. For the photo you want to share, click on "Link to this Photo"
  2. Underneath "Embed image" there is a drop-down box labeled "Select size". Choose "Large 800px"
  3. Below that, check the box labeled "Image only (no link)"
  4. Copy the text in the box labeled "Embed image"

After that just follow the guidelines here:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html
and you're good to go.

Just put img tags around the link. In brackets. If you don't what what I'm talking about, look at the little window where you type your post. See the smiley icon? 2 Icons over to the left there is an 'insert image' icon. Paste the URL of the photo in there.

There's also a sticky on this subforum detailing how to post photos.

EDIT: ^ Ah, he beat me to it.

Oh well. I like your photo, OP.

Just put img tags around the link. In brackets. If you don't what what I'm talking about, look at the little window where you type your post. See the smiley icon? 2 Icons over to the left there is an 'insert image' icon. Paste the URL of the photo in there.

There's also a sticky on this subforum detailing how to post photos.

EDIT: ^ Ah, he beat me to it.

Oh well. I like your photo, OP.

I figured it out!!!!, thanks guys.

I think I would have waited for the sun to go down a bit more in the first one. I personally did not like the excessive light in the upper left corner.

1. London bridge in Arizona correct? This is a tough shot cause of the lighting, probably a good candidate for an HDR shot.

2. Cute girl. Dead flowers. Can't put my finger on it, but the colors and clarity feels off. Maybe it's your camera?

3. Not bad. Straighten the horizon.

4. Way too much sun. Blew out your pic.

What camera are you using? I think that might be holding you back.

1. London bridge in Arizona correct? This is a tough shot cause of the lighting, probably a good candidate for an HDR shot.

2. Cute girl. Dead flowers. Can't put my finger on it, but the colors and clarity feels off. Maybe it's your camera?

3. Not bad. Straighten the horizon.

4. Way too much sun. Blew out your pic.

What camera are you using? I think that might be holding you back.

Thanks for the input. The first shot is the London bridge, good eye.

I'm using a canon 40D so I know it's not the camera holding me
back rather the software I'm using. I edit my photos with picasa. When I head back to grad school Im wanting to take a class and learn cs4 or whatever it's called

Most reactions

Back