What's new

trying to improve, C&C please

agree with what has already been said.
number 3 rocks.
for number 2 heres a quick edit.

3817918861_37415dc36c_bcopy.jpg
 
Thanks everyone for your comments. I finally start to feel, I am improving, but I know there's a long way to go.

Thanks again.
 
agree with what has already been said.
number 3 rocks.
for number 2 heres a quick edit.

3817918861_37415dc36c_bcopy.jpg

Wow, I wish I could PP images like you do... I tried to remove that think from the picture, but it didn't look well. However, I'll try again, and than try again, and so on:D.

Any tips on how to achieve such good (or even better;)) results? Is it only cloning/healing or something else?

Thank you for the edit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom