What's new

trying to improve

nicdutcher

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some shots I took this weekend. Any advice appreciated.
#1
4488136953_4dcb5fc086_b.jpg

#2
4488786800_3e6c8f76de_b.jpg

#3
4488786552_2f9f2d6507_b.jpg

#4
4488786702_cf840c36f6_b.jpg
 
Subjects are out of focus in the first two shots. Composition is good. I kinda want to see the flower field on the first one too. You should have shot one with the whole field in focus.(if you did please show it :)

On the last one the sky looks too bright and bland, maybe try underexposing one stop and try getting a better White balance for the sky so you can get a deeper blue. Another thing is I would have shot closer to the truck, the grass in the foreground is unnecessary.

I know I sound critical, but they're actually good shots otherwise, keep it up ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom