What's new

trying to recreate the 70's mens magazine feel from a dud pic

I would gone completely other way with using colors in that texture.
I see why you want to save this photo.
If you have time to play with soft tones of blue and green, maybe. It's a nice light dress and I would try background to fit that colors and feel. To create light and kind of nostalgic feel. This way there is just too much contrast.

jmo of course
 
I definitely like the idea. Her pose is lovely as is her expression and overall manner. The colors seem off to me for the 70's, though. Especially the top half of the image--the purples and pinks. The colors of the 70's were not quite as exciting as the 60's. They were warm, bland, and less psychedelic. Earth tones. Colors like avocado, parchment, goldenrod, and rust were very popular.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom