Dor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot this a couple of years ago...

lizard1.jpg

Thanks for looking

its a cool shot. i like the black background and shallow dof! although you should fix the rough edges of the presumably edited background and make the whole background black. the outline of the lizard is a little distracting.

it's a neat angle with the lizard on the leaf, the dof might work for some people and others don't like it.. depends if you were going for the art look or trying for a good picture of a lizard.. i'd say as an art piece-convert it to black and white and it will work well the way the lizard shapes to the leaf

Mike Leggero

http://www.michaelleggero.com

its a cool shot. i like the black background and shallow dof! although you should fix the rough edges of the presumably edited background and make the whole background black. the outline of the lizard is a little distracting.

Thanks, I see what you are referring to.

it's a neat angle with the lizard on the leaf, the dof might work for some people and others don't like it.. depends if you were going for the art look or trying for a good picture of a lizard.. i'd say as an art piece-convert it to black and white and it will work well the way the lizard shapes to the leaf

Mike Leggero

I wish I had had more DOF. The tail looks too fuzzy. Yes, I went 'artsy' because the leaves behind the lizard were distracting to me. Thanks much

Most reactions

New Topics

Back