C Chicago1980 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 25, 2007 Messages 109 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 29, 2008 #1 Some interesting signs seen on the Washington coast...
MissMia TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 3,573 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 29, 2008 #2 I like the first photo with the foliage behind it. The Pacific Northwest is prone to them. A tsunami of substantial size hit that area about 300 years ago. I love the Discovery channel!
I like the first photo with the foliage behind it. The Pacific Northwest is prone to them. A tsunami of substantial size hit that area about 300 years ago. I love the Discovery channel!
Lacey Anne TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2008 Messages 709 Reaction score 0 Location WA state Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 29, 2008 #3 Yes, those signs are everywhere. I've lived around here my whole life though and never seen one.